"MOFCOM China Sponsored Scholarship Program" aims at giving the prosperous Kenya young scholars and officers a chance to study for a Master’s or a Doctor’s Degree in China. It is sponsored by the Chinese Government and in 2016, 28 universities offer 29 master programs to the staff and officers in Kenya. The period of study varies from 1 year to 4 years. The list of programs could be found in the attached.
The Application Requirement
1. Having Bachelor's Degree;
2. At least one year work experience;
3. Proficiency in English or Chinese;
5. Less than 45 years old;
6. A 400-word proposal of study.
Procedure of Application
1. Staff applies to your College;
2. Each College should help to choose two applicants for each program related to the study of your college by the 30th of April;
3. College should inform the two chosen applicants and get them document from Confucius Institute by the 30th of April.
4. Those chosen should get all the materials needed ready and send the hard copy to Confucius Institute by the 15th of May;
5. Confucius Institute will send all the documents to Commercial Counselor's Office of Chinese Embassy by the 20th of May;
6. Commercial Counselor's office is in charge of the recommendation;
7. The final decision will be made by the universities in China.
1. You are expected to accept being transferred to another university when the one you applied has no vacancy.
2. Persons experience in leadership will have the priority.