Staff in the Academic Division undertake various aspects of the University’s academic programmes administration and management, which include providing information to prospective students on admissions, overseeing academic management policies are adhered to, organizing examinations and maintaining student records.
The Division has over 80 members of staff. Some are located in the Central Administration offices at the Main Campus, while others are at the Central Examinations Center in Chiromo Campus.
The Division consists of the following Sections:
- Academic Registrar’s Office
- Examination Section
- Admissions Section
- Deans/Senate Secretariat
The Division has the following functions:
- Preparation of Syllabus and Regulations
- Co-ordination of examinations
- Undergraduate students’ admissions
- Academic staff development
- Management of student records
- Preparation of Students Statistics
- Secretarial for Annual Academic Calendar
As you navigate the Academic Division’s Website, it is my hope that you will be able to get relevant information. In case of any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact the undersigned or heads of the relevant sections.