Below is the step-by-step procedure of submission of postgraduate E-projects / theses for printing and binding.
STEP BY STEP
- Students forward PDF versions of their final project/thesis to their respective Deans for approval.
- Dean forwards the approved works to the Graduate Student Affairs for further processing.
- Graduate Student Affairs forwards the verified works to the Library Binding Unit through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org for invoicing.
- The Library raises an invoice and emails the student for payment.
- Students pay using their personal MPESA account - LIPA NA MPESA mode, “Buy goods & service” – Till Number 807313.
- The Library prints and binds the works after confirmation of payment.
- Students who need additional bound copies will be required to pay extra money.
- Original receipts can be collected from the Library Bindery Unit at Jomo Kenyatta Memorial Library after clearance.