The Graduate Student Affairs (GSA) section was established in Academic Affairs Division to facilitate the academic services in respect to graduate studies.
- Coordination of graduate syllabi and regulations
- Administration of graduate scholarships
- Administration of research grants
- Administration and processing graduate thesis, projects or dissertations
- Proper conduct and supervision of graduate studies and programmes
- General welfare and discipline of graduate students.
GSA has three subsections:
- Graduate student welfare
- Graduate student progression
- Examination administration
Graduate School Student affairs is located on the 13th floor of the University of Nairobi towers.