- To co-ordinate the activities of examination management through an efficient and effective system that guarantees security and confidentiality.
- To develop management structures and support services that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the examination section.
- To enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the provision of services through the recruitment and appropriate deployment of competent staff within the section.
- To ensure the provision of a conducive working environment, facilities and equipment to enhance staff performance.
- To provide secretarial, logistical and administrative support to Senate Examination Disciplinary Committees and ensure timely implementation of decisions taken and the efficient maintenance of records.
- To ensure the entrenchment of the use of SMIS for improved student records management and automation of service delivery.
1. To process and manage examinations as per the statutes, and Senate approved schedule of examination activities.
2. To process Degree and Diploma Certificates as per specifications and issue them within two (2) months after graduation.
3. To process and issue Academic Transcripts as per Senate approved results within one (1) week upon application.
4. To issue the letter on the verdict to the student within a period of seven (7) days from the date the minutes of Examination Disciplinary/Appeals Committee are approved by the Vice-Chancellor on behalf of Senate.