University of Nairobi is offering masters scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic year.The applications are open only to applicants for the September 2023 intake.
General guidelines to applicants:
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria among other specific criteria by their respective units.
- Should have completed and graduated with an undergraduate degree from the University of Nairobi in the last two years (except for Faculty of Health Sciences which requires mandatory two (2) years practical experience before admission into masters programme).
- Possess a first class or second class upper division, Distinction or credit pass in cases of unclassified degrees
- Must have been admitted for the September 2023 intake in the particular postgraduate programme.
- Scholarships are for full time students only; the student has to take the maximum number of units per semester.
- The Scholarship is offered on merit (preference will be offered to the best students).
- In addition to (i) – (vii) units are advised to consider with justification special cases e.g. needy applicants, gender balance and applicants living with disability.
- Active involvement in research.
Applicants should submit their application documents to their respective Deans by 20th September 2023.