- Graduating students forward a duly signed PDF version of their Dissertation/Theses/Project alongside other mandatory documents to their respective Deans.
- Dean confirms that the above documents meet the expected requirements and forward the same to the Graduate Studies Secretariat for verification for graduation.
- Graduate Studies Secretariat forwards to the Library the above documents (No.1) for printing & binding through firstname.lastname@example.org for purposes of reference in the respective departments, Libraries and archiving in the repository.
- The Library Bindery raises invoices and emails to the students to pay for printing and binding services. Printing and Binding Charges are:
- Four (4) copies for PhD theses @Kshs.3,000.00 per copy totalling to Kshs.12,000.00
- Four (4) copies for Masters by Thesis @Kshs.1,950 per copy totalling to Kshs.7.800.00
- Two (2) copies for Postgraduate diploma and Masters by projects/dissertation @Kshs.1,450.00 per copy totalling to Kshs.2,900.00
Kindly note that all bound copies shall be retained by the University. Any student who requires an extra copy or copies can place a request to the Library after paying for printing and binding charges.
- Payment shall be done through either of the following modes:-
- LIPA NA MPESA mode. Students using this mode should ensure they use their personal MPESA account and pay by “Buy goods & service” – Till Number 807313.
- Deposit to Absa Bank. Account Name: UNES Corporate Account; Branch: Westland Branch; Account Number: 0732255303. Narrative should be the name of the student’s and their Registration Number.
- Student Scans and forwards a copy of the payment evidence to email@example.com
- Bindery confirms payment, clears students for binding services, forwards scanned copies of the clearance form and payment receipt to Graduate Studies Secretariat, Dean and the Student.
- The Dean initiates the clearance of the student for him/her to seek clearance from various departments.
NB: Original receipts can be collected from Library bindery at Jomo Kenyatta Memorial Library (JKML) Main Campus after clearance as per No.8 above.