1. Check whether you qualify for the course you want to transfer to by logging in to KUCCPS portal
2. Write a letter to the Academic registrar, through the two Faculty Deans i.e where you are leaving and where you are      going.
3.Pay a transfer fees of kshs.1000.

Detailed Question

How do I do an inter- Faculty Transfer?