- The first thing you need to do is access the University of Nairobi Student Management Information System (SMIS Portal) to generate a Registration Number.
- To Access SMIS portal click HERE or visit https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
The SMIS portal will allow you to:
- Access your admission Letter
- Access your joining instructions
- Register as a Student by creating a student profile
- Pay your Fees
- Create your student email and Active Directory
- Register for courses and access timetable
- Apply for student accommodation
What Do I do next after I receive a Letter of offer to study at the University?