The Academic Division is experiencing an increased number of clients seeking to be attended to on a face to face basis for matters that can be expeditiously sorted out online. We have also noted an increase in hard copy documents from Faculties/Schools/Institutes and Centers.
In view of the risk posed by the Covid 19 pandemic, we are appealing to staff, students and members of the public to submit their requests by email.
The Academic Division will continue offering various services largely through online platforms.
Staff, students and members of the public are requested to channel their enquiries through the following email addresses:
1. General enquiries on academic matters: email@example.com
2. Admissions-Module I,II and III: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Inter-university transfers/Inter-Faculty transfers: email@example.com
4. Transcripts/verification/certification/graduation: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Deferments/withdrawals issues: email@example.com
6. Student record, statistics and HELB liaison: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Deans Committee and Senate Secretariat: email@example.com
8. Quality Assurance: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. General student issues: email@example.com
Issues to do with course registration, withdrawals, deferments, re- admissions, internet bundles, online classes, class attendance, online examinations, supplementary/special examinations, missing marks, correction of order of names, degree classification and related matters should be channeled through respective Deans and Directors before they are submitted to the Academic Division.
We apologies for any inconveniences this change may cause you.
Please stay safe and observe all the health guidelines and protocols.
ACADEMIC REGISTRAR Ag.